You have two different options for coinback withdrawals.
- Bitcoin to bitcoin withdrawal to an external Bitcoin wallet. You can withdraw the bitcoin in your account to an external wallet that you own.
- Xank to Xank withdrawal to an external Xank (ERC-20 supporting) wallet. You can withdraw the Xank in your account to an external wallet that you own.
And here’s how you can withdraw.
- Register as a member at Probit(probit.com) or Foblgate(foblgate.com) exchange.
- After logging in, select <Deposit> from <Wallet> in the menu of User Page and enter the name of the cryptocurrency you want to deposit. (Example: BTC or XANK)
- Press <Copy> for the deposit address and the deposit address will be automatically copied.
- After logging back into Xank Wallet, select <Withdrawal> from <Wallet> menu and select the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
- Paste the deposit address copied in step 3 above into the deposit address field.
- Finally, press <Withdrawal> to complete the withdrawal.
- Depending on the status of the Bitcoin or Ethereum network, the time to complete the deposit may vary, but it usually takes less than a day and a fee of less than $1.
- When the deposit is complete at the exchange, you will be able to sell the deposited cryptocurrency at the current market price and withdraw your funds in cash.